What You Should Know
We want to bring you as much information as possible, but we agree it can be tedious! Start with this short paragraph to get excited and then follow up with more info below.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
?? What? Secure qualified meetings with prospective clients for our regional sales teams (Middle East and Africa region mostly).
?? Who? Proactive and empathic SaaS and marketing technology lover.
?? Why? Support our commercial organisation by bringing leads and potential deals to the business.
??? When? Starting as soon as possible.
?? Work arrangement? Full-time.
?? Stack? You will work with Hubspot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
?? Entry level Your role is to sell the meeting, not to close the deal, which makes this role a perfect starting point for people aspiring to start a career in sales.
- Help building the company’s target account list
- Contact leads via email, phone, and LinkedIn to establish rapport, explain what ROI Hunter does, and arrange meetings for Sales team
- Collaborate with marketing and sales stakeholders to develop strong workflows fuelling our sales funnel
- Uphold our CRM processes
- Improve our prospecting experience and provide feedback on prospects’ pains and needs
- Nurturing leads who aren’t ready to be sold to yet
- Primary: # calls booked
- Primary: # discovery calls
- Primary: pipeline value
- Secondary: prospects attendance rate
- 1 year of experience in a similar position (SaaS support, cold-calling, prospecting)
- Comfortable with cold outreach over the phone in English
- Passion for selling and/or using marketing technology products
- Eloquent and empathetic - focused on the positive prospect experience
- Proactive and able to work without direct supervision
?? Nice to have
- Native Arabic speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience with CRM systems i.e. HubSpot
- Experience with prospecting and sales intelligence tools i.e. Apollo
? Free refreshments
???? Multisport card and sporty colleagues who will join you in your activity ?????♀??????♂??????♂?
??????? Some education budget
?? Full flexibility after the probationary period (3 months) and home office if you are reliable and perform well.
? Semi-flexible working hours at the start (10 am - 4 pm).
?? We lead you to have an impact and bring your own ideas.
?? Employees are associates. Managers are approachable (go Slack!), and our quarterly calls welcome all questions. The openness rocks.
???? Startup culture. Even though we are growing and bringing up the necessary processes we still keep the free culture. We help each other and will support you. We take care of maintaining a friendly and supportive work culture
?? Apply below! ??
(Click on the button to get to the form or keep reading and learn more about us.)
The hiring process
- Intro call with our recruiter
- Work on the assignment
- Meet the leader and Head of Demand generation
- Meet the sales team
- Get the offer
Duration from application to final answer is on average up to 2.5 weeks, depending on availability.
We acknowledge it's tough to get to know you in only one intro call, that's why we encourage you to be as open as possible. Let's have a real conversation, ask questions and get the answers you seek.
Ask all your questions to email@example.com
Who we are
ROI Hunter is a ?? SaaS startup, building an ad-tech platform for eCommerce.
A certified Google and Facebook Marketing Partner, we have access to Facebook & Google ??? global communities, ???knowledge and technology (including ??? APIs).?
Founded in 2014 in ???? Brno, Czech Republic, we closed a ??$5.19 Million Series A investment in 2018. Find out more about our company work culture. ?
Our global presence
You can find our 85+ Hunters around the world in offices in S?o Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, Dubai, New Delhi.
Our current challenge
Anybody can scale, but we want to scale toward sustainable growth. Therefore we are working on a new Product Marketing platform. Join us to help us achieve business decisions that make sense and build a must-have product for our e-commerce clients.
?? We have a love-hate relationship with ads.
?? We hate them when they bother us everywhere we browse.
?? We love them when they help us discover new things that make us happy.
????? That's why we want less of the first and more of the second, why we're building ROI Hunter.